Friday, May 21, 2010

The Secret Diary of Steve Ballmer!: Bill Gates & Steve Ballmer Night at the Roxbury theme


From:
yomi,s site.
I just never cease to amaze myself at how well improved i am at working with computers and the internet,i went from being completely computer illiterate to being very proficient at putting my website together.I remember the first time i decided to play,play being the descriptive word with a computer,i was reading something on the computer about Warren Buffet and what a savvy investor he was,an article that i found quite interesting,i have now graduated from that moment to actually now having my own shop and blog website,it never ceases to amaze me because everyday i have come to realise  that i probably now have one if not the best online shopping and blogging website on the web,everytime i log into my site,the first thought that crosses my mind is,so that,s how Bill Gates did it!My site looks that good to me.
I have had various comments,like not staying within the box of web building,i have also had raves about how artistic it looks as opposed to a regular shop and blog site,i even had one comment about how artists might be angry at me for trying to profit from my art,ah all this over a shop and blog website
yomi,s site just in case you might want to take a look,but whilst you are doing that do your online shopping,you can pretty much find anything you want on there,anyway i just thought i,d sound of about it for some reason,there are still a few technical hiccups but i am sure these problems have a way of sorting themselves out,but hey like the gecko lizard said to itself,when it successfully jumped from a high fence to the ground,if no one praises me i,ll praise myself.Previous Article Next ArticleThe Secret Diary of Steve Ballmer!: Bill Gates & Steve Ballmer Night at the Roxbury theme